Jason says "read this blog!"
Just when I'm about to sign the DNR papers for this blog something comes along and inspires me to write another post. One of these days Jason Segel will come to his senses and beg me to befriend him. I just hope he isn't waiting to see the 365th reason. It may take years.



365 Reasons Why...An Explanation

Well, hello there (said in a very sexy voice). You're looking quite lovely today. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to take off your shoes and get comfortable, maybe leave a comment or two. This started out as kind of a funny thing to do after I blew a phone conversation with Jason, but I've found I really enjoy writing every day and researching new and interesting things about my future BFF. In January I met Jason at a comedy club and the few words we shared only reinforced my belief that he and I would get along famously. As a dear friend of mine recently said, "why wouldn't he want to be friends with you - you're awesome!" Perhaps the 365 reasons in this blog may just convince Jason of what I already know to be true: separately, our awesomeness is great; combined, it may be enough to take over the world. If you want to be one of my esteemed followers, simply click on the 'follow' button toward the bottom of the page. Come on, you know you want to.



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reason 181

Crying. On more than one occasion, Jason, you have admitted to members of the press that you cry on a regular basis, especially during heart-wrenching movies, like Whale Rider. My tear ducts didn't get too much of a workout growing up, but as an adult I exercise them on a fairly regular basis, either while watching films that yank at my heartstrings (I was a wreck the last thirty minutes of Marley & Me) or guffawing so hysterically that I need a box of Kleenex on standby. I am comfortable crying in front of other people and definitely appreciate men who can openly cry and who don't see it as a weakness. The one time I wouldn't recommend sobbing uncontrollably in front of a lady is when you are in the bedroom attempting to coax her into taking off her clothes. Apparently, you and a woman friend were snuggled up in bed one night and decided to watch Terms of Endearment before sealing the deal. Um, are you insane, Jason?! There is nothing sexy about cancer (or Jack Nicholson, for that matter) and no woman worth her vulva will want to offer up her sacred flower after being drained of all her emotional energy by the mother-daughter scenes in that movie. The next time you feel like bawling your eyes out, please give me a call instead. I promise I won't take advantage of you in your vulnerable state, unless by 'taking advantage' I mean forcing you to entertain me with your motley puppet collection since you will be too weak to resist my demands. I don't care if your face is covered in snot - entertain me, Mr. Segel! Grind that organ like the weepy little monkey you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment