Jason says "read this blog!"
Just when I'm about to sign the DNR papers for this blog something comes along and inspires me to write another post. One of these days Jason Segel will come to his senses and beg me to befriend him. I just hope he isn't waiting to see the 365th reason. It may take years.



365 Reasons Why...An Explanation

Well, hello there (said in a very sexy voice). You're looking quite lovely today. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to take off your shoes and get comfortable, maybe leave a comment or two. This started out as kind of a funny thing to do after I blew a phone conversation with Jason, but I've found I really enjoy writing every day and researching new and interesting things about my future BFF. In January I met Jason at a comedy club and the few words we shared only reinforced my belief that he and I would get along famously. As a dear friend of mine recently said, "why wouldn't he want to be friends with you - you're awesome!" Perhaps the 365 reasons in this blog may just convince Jason of what I already know to be true: separately, our awesomeness is great; combined, it may be enough to take over the world. If you want to be one of my esteemed followers, simply click on the 'follow' button toward the bottom of the page. Come on, you know you want to.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Reason 130

Your beard. By my estimation, Jason, you have been on hiatus from HIMYM for about a week now, which means you have started to cultivate a fairly nice tuft of chin hair. You have mentioned in several interviews that you prefer to stop shaving once it is no longer required by your job and, as your friend, I'd whole-heartedly support your proclivity for facial hair. I'd be a hypocrite not to since I, like all sane women out there, only shave my legs regularly when clothing and weather dictate it. Besides, I bet you aren't easily recognized when rockin' the ZZ Top look and the less you get stalked by insane fans and paparazzi, the better. Sadly, you will start shooting a movie in New Orleans soon and a clean-shaven face is probably required for the role. Even a few weeks of ignoring a razor, though, will cut back on the 3350 hours, or nearly 140 days, of shaving time you'll amass in your lifetime. Just think of all the activities you could squeeze into your already packed schedule if you never had to shave again. Sure, you'd end up looking like a taller, saner Joaquin Pheonix, but you'd also have the time to join me for all the fabulous activities I have mentioned in my blog entries. Seems worth it to me, Jason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment