Jason says "read this blog!"
Just when I'm about to sign the DNR papers for this blog something comes along and inspires me to write another post. One of these days Jason Segel will come to his senses and beg me to befriend him. I just hope he isn't waiting to see the 365th reason. It may take years.



365 Reasons Why...An Explanation

Well, hello there (said in a very sexy voice). You're looking quite lovely today. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to take off your shoes and get comfortable, maybe leave a comment or two. This started out as kind of a funny thing to do after I blew a phone conversation with Jason, but I've found I really enjoy writing every day and researching new and interesting things about my future BFF. In January I met Jason at a comedy club and the few words we shared only reinforced my belief that he and I would get along famously. As a dear friend of mine recently said, "why wouldn't he want to be friends with you - you're awesome!" Perhaps the 365 reasons in this blog may just convince Jason of what I already know to be true: separately, our awesomeness is great; combined, it may be enough to take over the world. If you want to be one of my esteemed followers, simply click on the 'follow' button toward the bottom of the page. Come on, you know you want to.



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Reason 47


Seattle. When I talked to you on the phone you revealed you have never visited the glorious Emerald City. For shame! I have lived outside of Seattle for most of my life and it is so incredible that I can't imagine living anywhere else (except maybe New York for a year). Since I have explored so much of the city I make an excellent tour guide and would be more than happy to take you to all the funky shops, inspiring outdoor art installations, bustling farmers' markets, and cozy coffee houses (I'm not talking about Starbucks, sir) that the city has to offer. A few required stops throughout our journey include the giant troll and statue of Lenin in Fremont, Archie McPhee's (a store that you must see to believe), Theo Chocolates for some tasty treats, Pike Place Market, a ferry ride across Puget Sound, and the Experience Music Project for the architecture and some jam time.So, go ahead and clear a week or so in your schedule, Jason, and book a flight up north. Be sure to pack a rain coat and leave the umbrella at home. No self-respecting Seattleite ever uses a bumbershoot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have lived here three years and have not been to all the places you listed. Come on Jason, you have to take the Sarah Tour and maybe I can come along too! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome to join us, Jen! although i'd be more than happy to take you on your own tour one of these days. since you're a Southerner, i may even let you use an umbrella.

    ReplyDelete